Still undecided? Here are some good reasons not to miss the event:
- over 521 carefully selected companies
- a comprehensive showcase for any need and sector
- countless networking opportunities
- one hundred training events to to keep up-to-date and be innovative
- new leading trends in the field
- the opportunity to see and actually experience first hand the quality of your next choice!
Dates and times
Sunday 2nd through Tuesday 4th February 2020 – from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
February 5th, 2020 – from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Daily ticket € 25.00 – € 18.00 if purchased online
Reduced price ticket: € 18.00 for senior visitors (age 75 and up)
Free for children up to 11 years
Ticket purchase will be available online from December 2019.
- To whom is the fair addressed?
- Hotel industry, restaurants, catering, pizzerias, fast-food restaurants, self-service restaurants, large-scale retail, foodstuffs and drinks wholesalers, breweries, pubs, wine bars, cafés, patisseries, architects, designers, engineers, wellness and beauty centers, spas, general public.
- Which product sectors can I find at the fair?
- Pad. A1/B1/C1 FOOD & EQUIPMENT
- Pad. A2/B2/C2 CONTRACT & WELLNESS
- Pad. B3 RENOVATION & TECH
- Pad. C3 BEVERAGE
- Pad. B3 HOSPITALITY ACADEMY
- Pad. B4 RPM/RIVA PIANETA MIXOLOGY - SOLOBIRRA
- How can I purchase my entrance ticket?
- Tickets can be purchased online by selecting the ticket section on the website homepage or directly at the fair. Purchases will be available online from November 2019.
- Why should I buy the ticket online?
- Take advantage of the advance ticket sales service at reduced prices, get the ticket directly in your e-mail account with no registration formalities at the fair and skip the queue.
- Are facilities for disabled people provided?
- Ticket is free provided that the visitor with disabilities holds documentation certifying one of the following:-) Person with 100% inability-) Victims of labour accidents with a degree of inability between 80 and 100% (equivalent to 100% disability)-) Duty disabled person belonging to the “1a Categoria” (equivalent to 100% disability) -) Blind person or partially blind with vision capacity up to 1/10 in both eyes with possible correction-) Deaf person.DISABLED COMPANION: Only where indicated by the legal documentation and in those cases in which a free ticket is granted to the disabled person with invalidity degree from 80% to 100% (see above) will free entry be also granted to escorts.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 11 years are entitled to free entrance tickets.
- Can I exit the fairground and return using the same ticket?
- No. The ticket is valid for one single entrance only.
- Are dogs allowed?
- It is forbidden to bring in animals of any kind, except dogs for people with disabilities.
- Is there a car park for visitors near the fairgrounds?
- Yes. The car park is charged € 5.00 for a whole day (pay at the cash desk in the entrance hall, B2 pavilion)
- I hold a entry code; can I present it at the register desk?
- No. The code written on the e-mail must be entered when registering online. At the end of the registration, the entrance ticket will be sent via e-mail. To register, you must click on the "Tickets" section on the website homepage or click here to submit your details.
- Can I show an e-ticket on my smartphone instead of printing it?
- Yes, you can use your e-ticket directly from your smartphone.
- I have purchased my ticket online but have not received anything yet – what should I do?
- At the reception desk you will find a dedicated desk where, if you have completed the registration correctly, your ticket will be re-printed.
- Is the cloakroom and luggage storage service provided?
- Yes, the cloakroom and luggage storage service is available in the hall at € 2,00.
- Is there a Wi-Fi internet connection available?
- The Wi-Fi connection is free and available to visitors in every pavilion
- Where are the bars located?
- The bars are located in the B1 / C1 / C2 / B3 / B4 pavilions.
- Where are the restaurants located?
- A self service restaurant and a restaurant with à la carte menu are located in the B5 pavilion.
- Is a free refreshment point provided? Is there a free tastings area?
- No, a free refreshment point is not provided at the fair. Free tastings may be offered at the exhibitors’ discretion.
- Is it possible to purchase products at the event?
- Yes, any sale of products is at the discretion of the exhibitor.
- How can I find a hotel accommodation during the fair days?
- Rivatour, the internal travel agency of Hospitality provides a wide range of specially selected accommodation options.For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org - +39 0464 570370
If you need any further information, please contact us, click here (fill in the form for visitor info request) and we will reply you shortly.